In striving to fulfill this mission, the Faculty of Engineering at ACU is dedicated to prepare competent graduates from the undergraduate program who:
- Encourage collaborative models of research that support the strategic direction of the Faculty.
Implement transparent structure, systems and processes to manage and support ongoing change in both internal and external environments, including regular evaluation and feedback from stake-holders on the achievement of the faculty mission.
- Demonstrate confidence in their abilities to take responsibility for their role in optimizing the technological development of the society.
- Demonstrate the practical and professional application of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Are critical and scientific thinkers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in the values, ethics and attitudes reflected in their practice.
- Demonstrate skills and processes of active long-life learners.
- Collaborate with the profession to enhance the continuing competence of engineering graduates.
- Work with all stake-holders to proactively influence health care system innovation, change and reform to optimize the health status of the society.