Faculty of Pharmacy
ACU’s Faculty of Pharmacy is proudly in
collaboration with Alberta University; one of Canada's largest research-intensive
universities, allowing for faculty/student exchanges, and joint research and
degree studies. The curriculum, which is
also developed in accordance with the Canadian Standards of Higher Education,
is designed to equip pharmacy graduates with a strong and unique academic base
that balances both, application and theory.
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University offers an advanced educational program to graduate knowledgeable and proficient
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University aspires to be a pre-eminent center for pharmacy education and research in order to graduate distinct pharmacy cadres capable of serving the local and regional communities.
1. Department of Biochemistry (PBC).
2. Department of Pharmacognosy (PCG).
3. Department of Pharmacology (PCL).
4. Department of Clinical Pharmacy & pharmacy practice (PCP).
5. Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (PCS).
6. Department of Pharmaceutics (PCT).
7. Department of Microbiology (PMB).