The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University aspires to be a preeminent center for pharmacy education and research in order to graduate distinct pharmacy cadres capable of serving the local and regional communities.
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University offers advanced educational program to graduate knowledgeable and proficient pharmacists who are able to compete at the local and regional levels, conduct pharmacy-related research and serve their local communities. All of this within the context of the community’s general and professional Values.
In striving to fulfill this mission the Faculty of Pharmacy at ACU is dedicated to:
- Prepare competent graduates from the undergraduate program who:
- Demonstrate confidence in their abilities to take responsibility for their role in optimizing the health status of the society.
- Demonstrate the practical and professional application of knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Are critical and scientific thinkers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in the values, ethics and attitudes reflected in their practice.
- Demonstrate skills and processes of active long-life learners.
- Collaborate with the profession to enhance the continuing competence of pharmacy graduates.
- Work with all stakeholders to proactively influence health care system innovation, change and reform to optimize the health status of the society.
- Encourage collaborative models of research that support the strategic direction of the Faculty.
- Implement transparent structure, systems and processes to manage and support ongoing change in both internal and external environments, including regular evaluation and feedback from stakeholders on the achievement of the faculty mission.
- The development of faculty members and their assistants capabilities
- Development of the academic program and methods of teaching and learning for undergraduate in line with labor market needs
- The expansion of activity within community services
- The advancement of scientific research
- Obtain academic accreditation, institutional and dissemination of a culture of quality
- Improve the efficiency and the development of administrative and technical device