The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University aims to be of the top pharmacy faculties nationally and internationally.
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Ahram Canadian University is owned by the renowned Ahram Newspaper Establishment. The Faculty targets at producing capable graduates with cultural and traditional principles that are capable of competing in the job market nationally and internationally. This is due to what the Faculty offers regarding academic programs that adopt advanced learning strategies which are diversified and technologically up to date. The Faculty also supports applied research studies and international publishing so that it can sustain a clear role in community service and indoor/ outdoor environmental development. This is accomplished through professional and highly accredited faculty members.
In striving to fulfill this mission the Faculty of Pharmacy at ACU is dedicated to:
- Prepare competent graduates from the undergraduate program who:
- Demonstrate confidence in their abilities to take responsibility for their role in optimizing the health status of the society.
- Demonstrate the practical and professional application of knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Are critical and scientific thinkers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in the values, ethics and attitudes reflected in their practice.
- Demonstrate skills and processes of active long-life learners.
- Collaborate with the profession to enhance the continuing competence of pharmacy graduates.
- Work with all stakeholders to proactively influence health care system innovation, change and reform to optimize the health status of the society.
- Encourage collaborative models of research that support the strategic direction of the Faculty.
- Implement transparent structure, systems and processes to manage and support ongoing change in both internal and external environments, including regular evaluation and feedback from stakeholders on the achievement of the faculty mission.
- The development of faculty members and their assistants capabilities
- Development of the academic program and methods of teaching and learning for undergraduate in line with labor market needs
- The expansion of activity within community services
- The advancement of scientific research
- Obtain academic accreditation, institutional and dissemination of a culture of quality
- Improve the efficiency and the development of administrative and technical device