All students and colleagues are welcome to use the University’s IT services provided by Information Technology Department.
We are committed to provide a comprehensive range of IT services to support the teaching, learning, research and administration activities of the Ahram Canadian University. Most of the IT services are available around-the-clock which include:
- Basic services such as students/staff support, e-mail, wireless LAN connections and printing
- Applications for managing study information, and for supporting studies and collaboration
- Well-equipped computer classrooms with up-to-date software on all campus in addition to up-to-date studios
- Services supporting ACU activities, events such as conferences,...
- Design, administration & technical support for official ACU website & ACU social medias as Facebook, Twitter,...