Tuition Fees Payment System for ACU Faculties during Academic Year 2015/2016
And Withdrawal Policy
ACU Tuition fees, Discounts, Scholar-Ships, Withdrawals & Discounts granted to ACU Students during Academic Year 2015/2016
I- Tuition Fees
Annual Tuition Fees:
(*) Tuition fees can be paid for non Egyptian students in Dollar or equivalent in Euro or Pound Sterling.
A- Tuition fees are determined according to the total grade of secondary school certificates and equivalent certificates, and the above-mention categories that are granted special discounts (Egyptian students only).
B- The student who will be late in payment of his fees will be charged 1% per week for all or part of tuition fees, the deadlines of payment of fees is October 15th for Fall semester and March 15th for the Spring semester annually, as for the summer semester delaying in payment of fees is not allowed. ( after one week of the class beginning for the summer semester.)
C- Student will pay the same Tuition Fees according to the financial by-laws that were applied when he enrolled in ACU (i.e. without any increase or discount in fees) until he graduates from ACU.
Grants of Excellency for continuing students (All Faculties):
Excellent continuing Students will be granted the following extra discounts:
- Students with GPA 3.5 – 3.7 will be granted extra 3 % of the tuition fees only.
- Students with GPA 3.7 and more will be granted 5% of the tuition fees only.
It should be noted that the maximum discounts should not exceed 50% of the tuition fees; provided that the student maintained his accumulated GPA.
A- Early registration is available at ACU throughout the year by filling the application form for 500 L.E. (non-refundable), the final enrollment will be announced after submitting all the required documents, and payment of tuition fees.
B- For withdrawal from ACU and re-imbursement of tuition fees a form should be filled by the student or guardian. The application form fees is un-refundable. Within one month of the date of submitting the withdrawal form a check will be issued with the amount that should be refunded to the student after deducting administrative expenses as follows:
- (L.E. 3000) will be deducted for administrative expenses in addition to the application form fees(L.E.500) thus in case of withdrawal before August 31st for the Fall semester, or before February 1st for the Spring semester.
- (L.E.5000) will be deducted for administrative expenses in addition to the application form fees(L.E.500) thus in case of withdrawal starting September 1stand until the beginning of Fall semester, or starting February 1st and until the beginning of Spring semester.
- 35% of semester tuition fees will be deducted in case of withdrawal starting from the date of the beginning of classes and for three weeks only for both Fall semester and Spring semester. Any text book should be delivered to ACU in a very good condition.
- No tuition fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal after three weeks ofbeginning of classes for both semesters. Any text book should be delivered to ACU in a very good condition.
- Students are not allowed to attend classes after the date specified in ACU Calendar unless he has paid his tuition fees or has reasons approved by the Administration.