ACU is committed to prepare young youths from Egypt and abroad to be leaders and qualified to meet requirements of the new global system. They are prepared to be responsible citizens, having social and ethical responsiveness in the global knowledge society.
- ACU Admission Procedures:
- Online application, evaluation and investigation of high school certificates.
N.B. Each applicant will receive an application number, according to the printed number on the application form. Online applicants will be informed about their application number.
- Submission of original documents upon notification of provisional admission.
- Decision of Tuition fees category.
- Payment of Tuition fees and receiving ID.
- Payment of Bus fees, if applicable (fees are for one year).
- English Language Placement Test (ELPT):
- Each provisionally admitted student will receive an e-mail informing the student about exact date of the (ELPT).
- The student has to pay 400 L.E as test fees – non refundable. (ELPT) is made of 3 sessions: reading, writing and language use. This test determines the standard of proficiency of English Language of the student, since lectures are given in English. Also, English text books are used.
- Those who do not pass (ELPT) are given a second chance to repeat the test only one more time for free during (ELPT) complementary session.
- Those who do not pass (ELPT) twice will study (Lang 100) for a whole semester.
- British, US and Canadian Citizen students are exempted from setting for (ELPT).
- Provisional and Final Registration :
- Provisionally admitted students have to complete their files by submitting original documents.
- Payment of Tuition fees should strictly be done by the applicant through the payment order issued to the National Bank of Egypt, (ACU branch or any other branch) before the deadline issued by ACU.
- The student should return the bank deposit slip to ACU Student Financial Affairs Office within the fixed due date.
- Tuition fees have to be paid in US Dollars for Non-Egyptian students according to announced bank rates of exchange.
- Issue of Student ID
- ID is issued upon submittal of Bank Deposit Slip to Student Financial Affairs Office.
- No student will set for (ELPT) unless he / she receives the ID with a recent photo. This may be done on the same day of (ELPT).
- No student will receive text books unless he/she has the ID.