In a world of tough competition and Technological advances; our college is always aiming to:
- Achieve excellence in teaching and research.
- Offer non-traditional study programs that are built on modern curricula in collaboration with Canadian universities and other international institutions
- Produce the most comprehensively prepared multi-disciplinary and innovative graduates being able to interact effectively with the challenges and competitions created by global economy and being competent to play leading roles in their areas of specialization.
- Attract students of high potentialities.
- Provide the chance for students from neighboring countries to pursue their studies and obtain their academic degrees at international standards.
Currently, the college delivers academic programs in: Architectural, Construction and Building, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
In addition, the college offers another suite of sub-discipline courses and electives to be selected by students to further expose them to the depth of specialized engineering sub-disciplines.