ACU | Vision
What we aspire to be?
ACU aspires to become one of Egypt's top tier universities providing quality education, state of the art research. and contributes significantly to community development
ACU | Mission
Who we are?
We prepare well educated and motivated graduates who are able to serve their community and contribute to the enhancement of society. We accomplish this by:
- Offering innovative niche programs that meet the needs of students and employers;
- Providing a supportive learning environment that fosters integrity, creativity and self-development;
- Recruiting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff that reflect our expectation of excellence;
- Ensuring that our practices, policies and procedures encourage sustainable development; and
- Conducting creative research in collaboration with regional and international organizations.
- Meeting the needs of organizations by developing customized education
ACU | Core Values
What drives us?
The values of the university guide its decisions and the behavior of its community. Its core values are:
- Excellence; accountability; quality; standards; benchmarking, accreditation
- Integrity; ethics; respect; equity
- Creativity; innovation; responsiveness; flexibility
- Collaboration; teamwork, partnerships, collegiality
ACU | Strategic Goals
What drives us?
Goal 1: Continuously improve ACU’s commitment to providing excellence in teaching and learning.
- Objective 1.1 Recruit and retain outstanding students, Faculty, and staff.
- Objective 1.2 Develop and apply standards of excellence in academic programming
- Objective 1.3 Foster an environment that encourages interactions among all students, faculty, and staff.
- Objective 1.4 Enhance student services to support students as they progress through their academic programming.
Goal 2: Establish and maintain a research environment that is consistent with the strategic vision of the university.
- Objective 2.1 Develop a resource allocation mechanism to support the services that enable research activity.
- Objective 2.2 Promote an environment that encourages collaborative research proposals and discussion from different disciplines and among other education institutions.
Goal 3: Collaborating with public and private entities for the purpose of meeting community needs.
- Objective 3.1 Develop and promote a university-wide community development campaign and support initiatives.
- Objective 3.2 Foster a culture that encourages contributing to the community
Goal 4: Create a unique Identity
- Objective 4.1 Develop an internal communication strategy to enhance the interactions between students, faculty and staff.
- Objective 4.2 Develop an external communication strategy to build brand recognition in the community and abroad.